Technical Compliance Product Manager
For our Product Department we are looking for a Tech Compliance Product Manager to ensure that our products are compliant for all the jurisdictions that Happening operate with, and work closely with our internal compliance and legal departments.
We're looking for someone with:
- 3+ years experience in international focussed online gambling company, in a Technical Compliance and/ or Compliance Product role
- Track record of delivery of new market entry
- Track record of cross region support
- Experience within 3+ gaming regulated jurisdictions
- Management of requirements and roadmaps
- Experience interacting and liaising with legal, compliance and external companies
- Ability to work directly with technical teams and effectively communicate requirements
- Strong knowledge of Online Gambling Industry
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent English language skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, results driven environment
- Strong understanding of technology and agile development methodologies
- Good understanding of GDPR, AML and InfoSec are a plus.
What you'll be doing?
- Work with internal stakeholders to understand their needs and collaborate to provide our customers with top class online products
- You will be the key product stakeholder in the organisation for the regulatory and compliance team. You will work closely with the Compliance team to translate new and ongoing regulatory requirements into detailed specifications for the delivery teams
- Work cross-functional with other product teams to prioritise and deliver regulatory requirements
- You will be responsible for ensuring that regulatory requirements are delivered as specified
- Liaise with local commercial stakeholders to drive legislative product requirements for entry into new online markets
- Become a stakeholder from the Product Organisation, representing the business in discussions and negotiations with the regulatory and compliance team, in order to achieve the optimal commercial outcome
- Define the legislative requirements as user stories that need to be delivered for new market entry/maintenance of existing markets
- Define the Outcomes and Key Results for Tech Compliance Product team
- Prioritise initiatives based on Legislative Risk, Customer Value, Business Viability and Technology feasibility
- Work with Engineering team to deliver reliable, scalable solutions to legislative requirements
- Coordinate release plans with marketing, commercial teams and support teams.
What do we offer?
- Knowledge-sharing culture;
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- Flexible working hours;
- Remote work whenever you need;
- Open vacation policy;
- Additional health care Insurance
You can expect
Happening is the technology engine powering Superbet Group's global platforms and brands that bring thrill to customers across the world every day. We are a game-changing tech company rewriting the rules of sports betting and gaming. We are shaking up the status quo by building our own end-to-end tech stack, solving deep and complex challenges for millions of customers and shaping our culture to work uniquely for the tech community. A true challenger, our technology handles serious scale on par with the Big Techs, and customer obsession runs through every team. Building our own platform gives freedom to innovate and flip the legacy perceptions and industry stereotypes.
Should we talk? Let's do it!