Think of a product. Like lean, mean software. For sports betting. With the best possible real-time solutions. Now think of innovating the testing process. Stopping bugs from reaching production. Paying special attention to how and what is delivered. Directly tailoring the experience for tens of thousands of people daily. Sounds interesting?
What you'll be doing:
- Be responsible for designing, implementing, and managing automated tests across the product suite
- Evaluate and implement testing frameworks and practices that cover web applications and web services (microservices), including end to end testing, contract testing, load testing etc.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to define acceptance criteria for software projects
- Be jointly responsible for the maintenance and quality of codebases and infrastructure.
- Issue Investigation and Reporting
- Quality Control: Ensure we have vital checks on all our products (metrics, health checks) dashboards, ensure critical business scenarios are covered and automate them.
- Retrospective prevention
- Making sure tests run in Continuous Integration
- Quality Assurance: Ensure we have everything necessary to prevent defects in our applications (update our builds, add plugins, add processes etc)
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Industry experience improving Quality in Software, preferably in a Product environment
- Be your leader; we won’t tell you what to do precisely; discover, learn and act
- An analytical thinker and a strong problem solver
- Has practical experience in coding front-end (UI) and back-end (API, unit, database) tests
- Has extensive experience working with test automation tools
- Knowledge of event-driven architecture (Kafka), AWS, Docker etc. would be advantageous
You can expect
Happening is the technology engine powering Superbet Group's global platforms and brands that bring thrill to customers across the world every day. We are a game-changing tech company rewriting the rules of sports betting and gaming. We are shaking up the status quo by building our own end-to-end tech stack, solving deep and complex challenges for millions of customers and shaping our culture to work uniquely for the tech community. A true challenger, our technology handles serious scale on par with the Big Techs, and customer obsession runs through every team. Building our own platform gives freedom to innovate and flip the legacy perceptions and industry stereotypes.
Should we talk? Let's do it!