Our Data platform is handling real-time data from dozens of services. Imagine a modern data stack that needs to be deployed to utilize real-time data. Think of custom-developed applications which support data integrations from various sources. We do not hesitate from developing our own frameworks to make processes more effective. Sounds interesting?
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is eager to learn new things and aspires to bring new ideas to life
- Has some programming background and a general understanding of data architectures
- Knows how to write clean, maintainable, and well-tested code that adheres to best practices, with an emphasis on performance, scalability
Bonus points if you are:
- Familiar with cloud-based technologies
- Experienced with Kubernetes
- Experienced in Python
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing Data platform on Kubernetes (ArgoCD)
- Develop processes that will make the Data platform scalable and enable data integrations with other systems (developing custom applications/frameworks mostly in python and CI/CD pipelines with Codefresh)
- Communicate with other data engineers, product owners, and development teams in order to understand business processes and system architecture for specific product feature
- Doing code reviews and assuring the best quality of the platform through collaboration with other team members
You can expect
Happening is the technology engine powering Superbet Group's global platforms and brands that bring thrill to customers across the world every day. We are a game-changing tech company rewriting the rules of sports betting and gaming. We are shaking up the status quo by building our own end-to-end tech stack, solving deep and complex challenges for millions of customers and shaping our culture to work uniquely for the tech community. A true challenger, our technology handles serious scale on par with the Big Techs, and customer obsession runs through every team. Building our own platform gives freedom to innovate and flip the legacy perceptions and industry stereotypes.
Should we talk? Let's do it!