Product Designer: Design Systems
We are looking for a talented Product Designer for our Design System team, or someone who would like hone to their craft in that area to join our team and begin an exciting and challenging career with us.
Working in a Design System team, you will primarily build and maintain cross-functional design system(s) that will be used by other designers and teams. As such, you will take ownership of the design system, evolve the governance process around it and collaborate with other designers.
If you genuinely love what you do, are curious by nature, driven and passionate, we want to hear from you.
- Work on our mobile app, web & internal tools in the sports betting industry
- Build, evolve, and maintain the product design system
- Opportunity to develop a design system from scratch for other products
- Build components and patterns in Figma
- Document guidelines on how to use the design system
- Explore and promote best practices in building and using design systems
- Educate others on how to utilize the system
- Present your designs to team members and stakeholders
- Contribute to improving internal processes and collaborations with other teams
- Provide and encourage feedback from other designers or teams
- Willingness to learn and grow as a person and as a professional
- Experience in building and maintaining design systems
- Experience in designing digital products (mainly mobile apps)
- Good understanding of inclusive design
- A highly collaborative person with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Love to solve problems and be challenged
- The ability to think on high levels in product strategy and clearly articulate design decisions
- Great written and spoken communication skills in English
Nice to haves
- Experience with Design Tokens
- Experience with Design System Documentation
- Experience in building UI animations
- Experience in creating icons
- Mentoring skills
- Pre-selection based on your LinkedIn profile and portfolio. We are more interested in your experiences and roles on certain projects than just your design skills.
- Meetup with the HR and one of the seniors from the design team.
- If needed, we'll send you a short design task to better understand your approach and way of thinking.
- A recap of your task (if there was one) and the hiring process so far. Expectations go both ways, so we make sure that we’re all on the same page and happy with the agreement.
- Welcome to Happening!
Ready to apply? Send us the following
- Your CV
- Link to your LinkedIn profile
- Your portfolio (Behance, website, Dribbble, etc.)
You can expect
Happening is the technology engine powering Superbet Group's global platforms and brands that bring thrill to customers across the world every day. We are a game-changing tech company rewriting the rules of sports betting and gaming. We are shaking up the status quo by building our own end-to-end tech stack, solving deep and complex challenges for millions of customers and shaping our culture to work uniquely for the tech community. A true challenger, our technology handles serious scale on par with the Big Techs, and customer obsession runs through every team. Building our own platform gives freedom to innovate and flip the legacy perceptions and industry stereotypes.
Should we talk? Let's do it!