Senior UX Researcher
Happening is looking for a Senior UX Researcher to consolidate and optimise the customers’ online experience.
We're looking for someone who has:
- 4 - 5 years of experience in applied UX and more broadly product research;
- Command of a broad set of qualitative and user-centred design methods;
- Strong understanding of quantitative, behavioural analysis and statistical concepts;
- Bachelors, Master’s, or PhD in human behaviour related field (HCI, Psychology, Social Science, Information Science, Anthropology, etc.)
Bonus points if you have:
- experience in Betting and Gaming Industry;
- experience in remote unmoderated UX Research;
- experience in both B2C and B2B Product Research
What you'll be doing:
- Working closely with Product teams to identify research initiatives;
- Working in a team with other UX Researchers;
- Designing hypotheses and lead studies that examine both user behavior and attitudes;
- Generating actionable insights that both fuel ideation and evaluate product experiences;
- Conducting independent research using a wide variety of qualitative methods and a subset of quantitative methods, such as surveys;
- Working cross-functionally with design, product management, content strategy, engineering and marketing;
- Communicating results and illustrate suggestions in compelling and creative ways;
- Getting the ability to ask, as well as answer product and user experience related questions;
- Commanding a broad set of qualitative and user-centred design methods;
- Strong understanding of quantitative, behavioural analysis and statistical concepts.
You can expect
Happening is the technology engine powering Superbet Group's global platforms and brands that bring thrill to customers across the world every day. We are a game-changing tech company rewriting the rules of sports betting and gaming. We are shaking up the status quo by building our own end-to-end tech stack, solving deep and complex challenges for millions of customers and shaping our culture to work uniquely for the tech community. A true challenger, our technology handles serious scale on par with the Big Techs, and customer obsession runs through every team. Building our own platform gives freedom to innovate and flip the legacy perceptions and industry stereotypes.
Should we talk? Let's do it!