Software Development Engineer in Test
We are looking for a talented individual to join our platform team, responsible for creating and evolving testability of our systems. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of leading testing practices, an ability to create and maintain complex systems, and a passion for supporting the organisation.
We're looking for someone who:
- Has a minimum Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Is highly proficient in one or more Functional or Object Orientated Language
- Excellent knowledge and applied expertise in quality practices and strong understanding of the QA process, defining and implementing test designs.
- You are an experienced API and UI tester and have experience testing RESTful services manually or using tools such as Postman or ReadyAPI (SoapUI).
- Understanding Non-Functional, Load or Performance testing
- Basic Knowledge of UNIX
- You prefer shift-left testing approaches over later "classic" testing approaches.
- Experience with defect management
- Can demonstrate a collaborative spirit and excellent communication skills
What you'll be doing?
- Be responsible for designing, implementing, and managing tests across the product suite.
- Quality Control: Ensure we have vital checks on all our products (metrics, health checks), and critical business scenarios are covered and tested.
- Collaborating with the product team members, establishing quality goals, and providing reports through an independent assessment of the state of quality
- Learning the betting domain and collaborating with other engineers in establishing best practices
- Be able to review server log files and identify errors
- Highlight gaps in test coverage and develop guidelines that encourage better testing, increase test coverage and improve the release process
- Research and implement new technologies to help optimise the testing process
- Participate in planning and execution of exploratory and regression testing phases for major
- ISTQB Certifications
- Experience with BDD (Behavioural driven development)
- Has knowledge of event-driven architecture
- Experience using Xray or similar Test Management tool
You can expect
Happening is the technology engine powering Superbet Group's global platforms and brands that bring thrill to customers across the world every day. We are a game-changing tech company rewriting the rules of sports betting and gaming. We are shaking up the status quo by building our own end-to-end tech stack, solving deep and complex challenges for millions of customers and shaping our culture to work uniquely for the tech community. A true challenger, our technology handles serious scale on par with the Big Techs, and customer obsession runs through every team. Building our own platform gives freedom to innovate and flip the legacy perceptions and industry stereotypes.
Should we talk? Let's do it!